March 02, 2009

What's Going On

There are a lot of exciting things going on lately. Here are a few highlights/name drops from recent life:


Casey Carter brought to my attention that ETSU graduate photography student Tammy Mercure was featured on Jorg Colberg's well respected blog about fine-art photography...Conscientious.


Darragh O'Connell of Dublin Ireland contacted me about helping with admin/posting new articles on his blog having to do with the subject of board artwork...Deckxhibit.
P.S. I promise I will contribute somehow and soon.


I am reworking the Knock On Wood website for the fourth time in two and a half years. Also, we have currently added a few new faces to the "Family" that I am really excited about.

I came across photographer/skater Mike Belleme's website since he agreed to help contribute a few pictures of George (one of the new dudes).

Mike is currently rooted in Asheville, NC, although it seems like he gets around the world quite a bit.

P.S.S.I actually came across Mike's website through a link that RJ Hess (of Tennskate) sent me...Love Bryan (another photographer from Asheville who is currently residing in NYC who has some amazing travels and amazing pictures to prove it).